Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten :)

Holy Moly...were did this year go?!?!
Can't believe Tay is done with Kindergarten and onto 1st grade!
She has grown so much this year and learned sooo much!
She is reading and writing and doing math very well...I have been so impressed by what she has learned at school!  She has made so many new friends!  And we both have loved her teacher!  I am so thankful for teachers like Mrs. Andrews!  They put so much work and effort into teaching these kids all year long and grow to love them as well!  So glad Tay had her for a teacher and started her off on the right foot with schooling!!
 This is Tay on the last day of school
And this is her first day of school pic and last day!
I think she has also gained more attitude : /

Excited to watch her grown and learn in the up coming years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment