Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pedicure...gone wrong :)

Sometime around the first part of May, I decided to go pamper myself with a pedicure (since I had not had a pedicure sine I was going to school to become a nail tech...like 8 years ago)!  I had a sitter for Jordan set up and of course Tay would be at school!  I was looking forward to it all week!  So the day comes and I get Tay up for school and she tells me her stomach hurts... So I decide to have her lay down for a bit and rest, after awhile she eats a bit and starts feeling better!  I debated on whether or not to cancel my pedicure appointment!  Tay then asks me if she could just go with me to my appointment and then take her to school after that since she was starting to feel much better!  So that is what we do!  SO we get to the salon and I just get about 15 minutes into my pedicure when Tay walks over and sits down in a chair by me!  I could tell by the look on her face she was no longer feeling very well!  I ask her if she was ok and about that time she gets up and runs to the trash can and throws up :(  Poor girl I felt sooo bad for her, so needless to say that was the end of the pedicure as we headed home after that!  Fortunately that was the only time she threw up!  She came home and laid down for a couple hours and was totally fine after that!  So the next day was Saturday and Josh decided to come home and pick up Jordan to take him to work with him for awhile... SO I picked up the phone to see if Tay and I could go have some girl time together...so off we went to try the pedicure thing again!  This time was much better and we had a great time spending some girl time together :)  

Silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment