Monday, May 6, 2013

Yay Presten! Official FLC Graduate :)

Last weekend on April 27th, my brother Presten graduated from Fort Lewis College!  Since I was not sure if the doctor would let me travel down there or not, us going was up in the air!  But a week before, my doctor told me it would be ok to travel just make sure I stopped every so often to walk around,just to prevent blood clots and what not!  BUT then Jordan got so sick that there was no way I was making an 11 hour drive with a puking 2 year old!  I keep hoping he would get better so that we could go down to Durango to be with the family for this happy occasion, but it just didn't happen :(
So I stole these pictures from Tasha and Presten's blog...
I was so wishing all weekend that I was in Durango celebrating with all the family and I thought about Presten all day!  I am so proud of him and all his hard work to get to this point!  I know my Dad was there with the family that weekend and was probably beaming with pride!
Love you Pres and so VERY PROUD of you!!
 My Momma and her boys
 Presten and Tasha, with Doug and Carol (Tasha's parents...we miss these guys lots!)
 Since I couldn't be there, Tasha made these posters so that it was as if I was...I use to always call Presten Possum growing up and sometimes still do...don't know why really, I just did!
Presten and Mom
 Grandma and Grandpa Cook
 Punka and Grandma
 Trenten and Presten
 The family
 The Graduate

 Punka I am sure was in heaven

 Another poster :)
 Bryten and Trenten
 The whole gang at graduation
The Mommas :)
Congrats Presten!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment