So the day after Taylin's birthday, on the last day of school, and 3 weeks before my due date...Tay had her big clogging competition here in town! Which I think is always so fun to watch! In the weeks leading up to the competition, Tay gets super competitive and practices a lot...which I love she is like this and is one to work hard at it and to take it seriously!
Her team ready for their Jock Jams dance...SOOO Cute!
Look at these attitudes :)
That night there was a barBQ for all the cloggers and their families in town for the competition! Josh and I were to cook the pulled pork and beef for it! Josh is actually a pro at this and pretty much did it all! I ran home after Tay clogged that night to help Josh shred up all the meat and get sauce on it! Holy COW it was a tone of meat and needless to say my kitchen was a huge mess! But the meat was a huge hit and delicious as always! And I was so thankful to have Papa and Nannie here with us for the weekend! I always love their company and help!
As for the dancers...Tay's team took 1st with both their dances and she took 2nd with her freestyle! Since she placed in the top 3 in freestyle, she was called back for the dance off...which had her age competing with high school aged girls! After they handed awards out for the dance off, Tay asked me if they were going to hand out trophies to the younger girls...I then explained to her that she was competing against all those older girls too! She then said "That's it! Let's go home!" Haha she is so competitive!!
Can't get all the videos to upload for some reason...I will keep trying!!
Over all it was a great weekend and an awesome start to the summer...now to get the house ready for Hatchling #3 to come!!






No comments:
Post a Comment