Friday, May 24, 2013

Trip to Billings with Amy

The weekend before Taylin's birthday, Amy and I went to Billings..yes just the 2 of us with no kids :)  It was so much fun!  We met Janene at the temple, which I was so grateful to do before the baby comes and I don't have much time to do that again :)  I really enjoyed attending the temple this time, and love feeling the peacefulness that the temple brings!  Then we went out to eat at the Olive Garden followed by (of course) a trip to Costco, shopping at the mall, and a little Cold Stone before heading home!  It was such a great day and a very nice and much needed break from Mommy-hood for the both of us!  I have no idea why we don't do that more often...we soooo need to!  So blessed to have the best sisters-in laws and of course mother-in law in the whole entire world!  Love you guys!
Unfortunately no pictures...too busy talking to take a picture I guess :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment