Thursday, May 30, 2013

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY TAYLIN!!!

Can't believe my baby is 6 already!!  WOW!
So I woke Tyalin up with one gift she could open before school!  Which was a new outfit to wear that day...which was such a Tylin outfit :)  Very pink, fluffy and girly :)

Love her
 I picked her up from school and took her to lunch at her favorite place...Subway :)
Her hair is all wet in this picture because they went swimming at school that day!
 Birthday Cakes in our house are usually huge projects...this year I was thankful that this was what she wanted!  She even drew me a picture to follow!  I think it turned out pretty cute and didn't take me long!
 Then we had a party with family that night!  I was planning on going to Pizza Hut for the little birthday party, but when I asked her if that was good...she said she did not want pizza, but that she wanted fried chicken, pasta salad, and watermelon...so that is what we had :)  I had no idea she liked fried chicken so much until then...which by the way we hardly ever have!

 I asked her what kind of treats the kids bring to school on their birthdays, she told me they all bring cupcakes, and then she told me she did not want to take cupcakes but wanted to do something healthy! So we made these cute little robots...applesauce, juice box, raisins, and twix :)
They were a huge hit with the class!

I think Tay had a pretty great birthday in the mix with the craziness of the week...the day after her birthday was the last day of school (half day) and then that evening her clogging competition started, which included a big BarBQ for all the cloggers and their families that were in town for the competition...and Josh and I were cooking the meat (pulled pork and beef)...will continue in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment