Saturday, April 14, 2012

Off to Colorful Colorado!

Like I said in my prior post, we have been very blessed with Josh having plenty of work! And because he has had so much work and not enough help for everything he has going on, he told me that maybe me and the kids should take a trip to Colorado to Grandma's and Grandpa's house, that way he would not be feeling guilty about working all the time! And by all the time...I mean working until 1 am and then waking back up at 5 am to go back to work!! He is crazy, and I love him! So on March 18 th, my two cuties and I packed up and headed to Colorado!!
We did a lot of driving (10 hours), and the kids always amaze me at how well they do! Thank goodness for DVD players in the car!!
We finally got to my parents house about 8 pm! We had not told them we were coming, Taylin really wanted to surprise them! And surprise them, I think we did! We pull up to the house and knock on the door! But no one answered, so we just opened the door and walked in! My dad was laying right there on the floor sleeping in front of the fire place, but did not hear us! My mom was back in the kitchen and when she heard the door open, she came to see who it was! She was very surprised to see us! She then woke up my dad, who was also very surprised :) We had lots of fun down there seeing everyone! We got to stay there for 2 whole weeks...while Josh worked his buttsy off back home :)
These pictures are of Jordan having lots of fun with Grandpa one day at lunch! It was a priceless moment! Jordan had the little key chain with different buttons on it, that make different fart noises! And every time he would push it Grandpa would imitate it,and Jordan would laugh soooo hard! It was way too cute!
So funny!

Taylin thought she was in heaven...her and Grandma did a craft about everyday! And she loved it! This girl is very crafty and just loves that kind of stuff!
The cute little chalk board Tay and Grandma made!
So much fun with Grandma and Grandpa!
Kids always love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Cook...especially when they have Popsicles :)
Jordan got several ouchies...just a typical boy, I guess! This one is a burn from a space heater! It looks worse than it really was, I don't think he hardly even felt it!
Grandma and the kids after bath!

One day...I left Jordan with Grandma while Taylin and I had a fun day together!
We went and got our nails done, then went out for lunch! After lunch Grandma Audrey took her to the Circus Train to pick out all kinds of fun stuff!
These 2 had so much fun spending time with all the Grandparents (all 6 of them)
Playing at Punka and Grandma's house! Jordan was a disaster in that house! So many things to get into and break! Sorry Punka and Grandma :(

We had some very nice weather while we were there! Here are the kids at the park!!
Miss Hello Kitty
Cute little thing

We even made a trip down to Durango and got to stay with Presten and Tasha! My dad came with us and we enjoyed spending time with them all! I decided to make a trip down there, to help one of my coaches do a Beachbody party! Taylin got to even go to dance class with Tasha and LOVED it! She is so excited for them to spend the summer here with us!!
The kiddos in Durango (the only picture I took while in Durango :( What was my problem?
Love this picture with the back of the kids and Grandma Audrey in the background :)
Sillies!
Jordan even got a hair cut from Grandma...so this is a before...
and after!
Yummy!
Too cute!

We really did have so much fun seeing and spending time with all the family! While we were down here Taylin, Bryten and I started watching the "once Upon a Time" series! And watched all the episodes in like 3 days! Now Tay and I are hooked!
I also got to make sure my brother Trent is keeping up with my INSANITY challenge group! And he is...my other brother, Presten...is not keeping up :) Hahaha...Just wait Presten you will be here all summer for me to whip you into shape...BWHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment