Saturday, April 14, 2012

Holy Cow...where has the time gone?

Ok....I thought I would never be one to have to do some catching up on our blog, but here I am several months behind and needing to play catch-up! One reason I am behind with updating our blog is due to my Beachbody business that has really taken off here this year! Which I am very excited about! For those of you who don't know I became a coach with Beachbody almost a year ago, and am LOVING it! I love helping people reach their health and fitness goals so that they can live a better life for themselves and their families! It is very rewarding! So I am busy with running challenge groups on Facebook, where everyone starts the same fitness program on the same day, and then we have a private Facebook page where those in the group check in and we help motivate each other! My first INSANITY challenge group did amazing! I had a husband and wife couple that together lost almost 55 pounds in just the 2 months!! I LOVE that I was able to help them turn their lives around for the better! At this time I have 3 groups going (P90X, Insanity, and Turbo Fire) and have 2 more groups getting ready to start here on the 7th of May! I have always done some Beachbody program since they first came out, after having Taylin I did P90X and really enjoyed it and the results I got! After Jordan was born I did INSANITY and absolutely loved it, amazing results! So when my friend, Larae asked me if I was ready to be a coach...it didn't take much convincing! And I am so glad I did, Beachbody is an amazing company to be involved with, and has changed my life physically, mentally,emotionally, and financially! Another thing that I LOVE about Beachbody, is that they are all about eating healthy and exercising (the way it should be), there are no magic pills or potions! I get so excited when I have people in my challenge groups that are going about changing their lives the "hard way"...but the way that you are suppose to do it, and it really does work! When you fuel your body with the nutrition it needs and good exercise, you really can lose weight, have more energy, sleep better, feel good about yourself, be a better mom/dad/wife/husband/friend.....and just improve your over all earth and quality of life! And that is what it is all about!!! And did I say that I LOVE IT!!!

The beginning of February, my friend, Larae and I did a trade show in Gillette! I would say it was a big success, and we had so much fun getting out there and talking to everyone about the amazing products and fitness programs Beachbody has to offer! Here is a picture of us and our booth we put together!
Later on in March, I threw a party at my house! I have had many people ask me about Shakeology and other Beachbody products, so I decided to have them come over and I could tell them all about it as well as let them taste it all! I really enjoyed it and look forward to doing more parties!
Here is a picture of me in my t-shirt that my team and I won with a coaches team challenge! Just another cool thing about Beachbody and all their fun incentives for coaches :)
If you are interested in hearing more about the products and programs Beachbody has to offer, please feel free to send me an email kmhatch22@yahoo.com, I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can to reach your health and fitness goals! And I would love for you to join one of my fitness challenge groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment