
Pretty sure someone is ready for summer!
Love these 2!



This little guy loves shoes, and walks very well in shoes that are way to big for him...even high heels :D

And this is what I get for not working out while he was sleeping :D

I was trying to load another video of Tay dancing...but it was taking hours to upload...maybe I will try again later! Here is Tay singing a song that she learned while spending time with Uncle Trent :D
A couple silly stories:
A couple weeks ago, I found Taylin watching something on TV that I didn't think she should be watching, and when I told her that I didn't want her watching that, this was her response, "Oh Mom...Don't worry about it, I won't repeat it!" Oh boy...I had to giggle!
Then for Easter, the Easter Bunny brought the kids a carnival game for the wii! In this game there is a fortune telling game, where you hold the wii remote up to your forehead and ask a question that you want the fortune teller to answer! So one day I was playing with Tay...she holds the remote up to her forehead and asks, "When is mom going to stop treating me like a child?" Again I had a good laugh! This little girly is 4 going on 14 I think :)
As for Jordan he is really starting to talk! Loves kitties, doggies, and makes these noises all day! He says "peas" (please), and lately when you ask him what his name is he says "JoJo"! He has been saying TayTay for awhile, and in the boring when he wakes up he calls "mom", and most the time I can not tell if t is him or Taylin calling for me! He says "daddy" very clear as well, and is just growing up fast!!
The weather is starting to warm up and we have enjoyed a couple nice days at the park with lots of friend! Looking forward to being able to do that everyday in the summer!
We have a very busy month coming up with my brothers (2) moving up here to work for Josh during the summer (which Josh can not wait for them to get here, so he will have some good help)! We have been so blessed with Josh staying extremely busy with work! And Tay and I are excited for Tasha (Presten's wife) to get here and enjoy summer! We also have a hand full of birthdays in the next month (including Taylin turning 5...WOW)! A couple clogging competitions, a family reunion, and Joe and Annie will be blessing and being sealed to their little one...which will be a super special day :) Oh and by the way...we have decided to sale our house, we are just out growing it! So if you know of anyone wanting to downsize...please send them our way! So I am also busy at getting our house ready to show :)
Busy, busy...but we try and enjoy every minute of it :)




No comments:
Post a Comment