This weekend Josh and I took the kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch! This is turning into one of our favorite fall activities! It is always lots of fun...with hay rides, cookies and hot coco, animals to see, and of course lots of pumpkins to choose from! Taylin and Jordan had so much fun running around and looking at the pumpkins! On the way home Josh and I joked about how Jordan was a lot easier to keep track of last year (since last year when we went to the pumpkin patch he was still in my tummy for another week or so)!! Hehe :) But I am sure he had more fun running around this year!!
Tay and Jordan with their picks!
Mommy and Jordan...it was so cute cause he would get so excited when he picked up his pumpkin!
Tay with her cute little pumpkin!
Me and my kiddos :)
Jordan
So Strong
Mommy and Tay looking for the perfect pumpkin
Jordan checkin' out the pumpkins
Cuties
This boy has curly, crazy hair...especially when it is wet! And I love his crazy hair...I am dreading that some day we will have to give him a hair cut...cause that always makes a baby look like a little boy! For now I am loving his wild hair and letting it grow!!! Can't believe this boy will be 1 in less than two weeks! CRAZY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment