this little man is going to be a whole year old this week?
CRAZY?!?! I KNOW :)
He is too funny! He finally popped up a couple teeth a few weeks ago! And I spend most of my days pulling him off of the chairs, table, desk, bunk bed, counter, book shelf...you name he climbs it :) The other night Josh was sitting on the couch and I ran into our room to grab something (was gone for like 30 seconds) I came out and there is Jordan standing up on top of the kitchen counter with an open nalgene bottle in his hands! What a stinker :) Josh was like "oh wow...you really do have to keep an eye on him at all times!" Yes YES you do!!!
Here is a cute little video of what he does to crack Tay and I up all day long...he makes a silly face and shakes his whole body...too funny! Although he didn't want to perform so well in front of the camera...but it does show his silly face :)
More to come after the birthday celebrations!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment