Just a few cute pictures and things from the past couple weeks!
This little monkey will not sit still for anything! Not even to eat, and strapping him in doesn't stop him! He climbs everything...I am ready to put all our furniture in storage until he is over this climbing stage!
These next pictures are of Jordan and Tay wearing hats that Taylin wore in a picture when she was just a little bit younger than Jordan is now! Can you see the family resemblance in them?
Taylin at 9.5 months
Jordan at 10.5 months
Sweet TayTay
These two just adore each other...most the time :)
Both in hats :)
Then while I was taking pictures they bonked heads...and then I had two cryin' hat wearin' babies! So sad!
Make sure you go down to the bottom of the blog and turn the music off so you can hear Taylin and her school buddies, Colter and Aubree sing their school song!





Taylin totally cracks me up in that video! Very cute!
ReplyDelete