One year ago...


Last Thursday, on October 20th, Jordan tuned 1! I can't believe this little guy has already been with us for a whole year! But yet I can't imagine life without him! He keeps me on my toes...as he will climb anything in sight! It seems like this little man was not a baby for long, since he was walking and climbing around at 9 months! He is so much fun, and I am so thankful for him and the sweet little spirit he brings into our family :)
What a cutie :)
On the night of his birthday, some friends invited us over for pizza and cake..and Jordan blew out his candle!!!
We waited to have his party on Saturday, so that it would be easier for the family to all come! On Saturday, Jordan was not into blowing the candle out again...but he did really get into his cake :) Sitting in church on Sunday, I noticed that he still had some chocolate cake up in his ear..haha :)
Opening some gifts!
Jordan and Carter (5 days apart)
The monkey cake...for our little monkey!
Dig in....
And this sweet little girl did a great job in her first primary program! She said her part so loud and clear for everyone to hear! And sang so pretty! I was so proud of her! I still can't believe she is old enough to be in primary :)
Love her :)
This is a silly video of my "Prince Bucket-head"....
just for you Punka and Grandma!




I love it! A year goes by too fast huh! I so wish I could have stayed for the program to see Tay and all the kids!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness. that was some serious cake eating by Jordan! No wonder he had chocolate in his ear the next day!They sunbeams are the best part of the program-they are so cute!
ReplyDelete