Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve!

We celebrated New Years at Punka and Grandma's with a very yummy prime rib dinner, and fun games and laughter!
Aunt Debbie and Jordan

Uncle Bryten and Jordan

Tay and Aunt Debbie
Tay celebrating 2011
Josh and Punka
Tay, Josh, and Punka
Uncle Steve, Josh, and Punka
Grandpa, Grandma, Bryten, and Aunt Debbie
Jordan's first New Years Eve!
Jordan and Taylin ready for the new year
Other Fun pictures from our trip
Me and my bro
Bryten, Presten, Tay, and I
I love this pic :)
So smiley :)
Besides Tay and Jordan getting sick and everyone else. . . we had a great time! Thanks everyone for such a fun visit! I wish we could come visit a lot more often! I am sure this year we will make it to Gunnison more than once though :) Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment