Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Big Kid" Primary and Three Moths Old. . . Oh MY!

Since Taylin will be turning 4 years old this year, she is now in "Big Kid" Primary! And she loves it! I really thought that she might have a hard time leaving nursery and her fun nursery leaders, but she is loving primary! She loves singing time with Amy! She comes home and sings all day! I am so glad she is enjoying primary, and I just can't believe I have a "Big Kid" now! Haha! Love the outfit!
Jordan will be three months old on Thursday! I can't believe he has already been here for three months! He is such a sweet happy baby who loves his swing! And we are so enjoying having him in our little family!
Love these TWO!!!
We finally got our flu shots, and this was Tay's reward for being a big girl when she got her shot! She absolutely loves Toy Story 3, and has been asking for a Buzz for awhile, so I finally told her if she could be a big brave girl and get a shot, we would get her a Buzz!
This little guy loves his bath! He lets us know every night when he is ready for his bath! But he hates, hates, hates getting all lotioned up afterward! He turns bright red and screams! But the other night I found out that he likes to have his feet rubbed! So if I start the lotion routine with a good foot rub, he doesn't mind the lotion!

1 comment: