The day after Christmas, we blessed Jordan at church in my parents branch in Gunnison! Josh did a beautiful job, and Jordan looked adorable! I was one proud momma :) It was a very special day for everyone! I know my parents were very happy that we decided to do this so that they could be a part of it! Sorry to all those family members who would have really like to be there, we would have loved for you to be there too! But here are a ton of pictures for you to enjoy!
My sweet baby boy!
Family picture
Daddy with his kiddos!
My beautiful family :)
My babies :)
The guys
Grandpa
Picture with Grandma and Grandpa Cook(Presten said my eyes were closed in all the pictures,
so. . . I was really trying to keep them open, which resulted in this silly face)


Jordan and Grandma
Uncle Presten
Grandma
Daddy with his boy
Precious
Grandpa and Jordan
Kisses!
Uncle Presten
Grandma
Daddy with his boy
Precious
Grandpa and Jordan
Kisses!So sweet :)
Love these two :)
Love these two :)



No comments:
Post a Comment