We have been pretty busy this last month! Time continues to fly by! We spent a couple weekends in a row over with Josh's parents! Josh's grandpa passed away several weeks ago, so we headed over for the funeral! It was so nice getting to spend time with lots of family! Then the next weekend we headed back over to Papa and Nannie's to spend Labor Day weekend with them! Josh and Nannie worked around the clock all weekend working on a big project! Tay loves being at Papa and Nannie's! We played with the kittens and picked lots of apples! So when we got home that week, I got right to work making and canning applesauce and apple butter! It is a lot of work for a couple days. but so worth it in the end! We now have a couple year supply of applesauce and apple butter! Thanks Papa and Nannie for the apples! This week Tay and I have been taking it easy trying to get rid of this nasty sickness we picked up! Taylin got over it pretty fast, but (I guess because of my immune system right now) I am not getting over it as easily! But I am starting to feel better! And in the mean time we are getting so excited for the baby to come!
The 3 year olds!!!Taylin, Landon, Chase, and Kaylee
And finally for all of you who have been requesting pictures of my growing belly. . . .
here you have them!
Everything continues to go well! Doctor says the baby has dropped already, so I am trying to take it a little easier and at least make it to 35 weeks! Which I am sure I will! My doctor was not all that concerned about it! Everything else is looking really good :)




Awww! So cute! You are one o those people who looks completely normal except for the basketball under the shirt! Absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad the Dr. says everything is going good. Best of luck to you. I will be praying for a full term baby.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful preggo lady!! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish I could have seen you before we moved. Maybe one of these days we'll get together again!
ReplyDelete