Monday, August 23, 2010

All Good Things Must Come to an End : (

It seems like here in our small town, once the pool closes. . . summer is officially over : ( Hopefully the nice weather will last a little bit longer, so we can enjoy the outdoors some more before the cold comes! Here are some pictures of Tay playing at the pool on the last day! We are so lucky to have a huge FREE pool here in our little town (even if it is cold. . . it feels good on those hot summer days)!
Bye-bye pool : ( We can't wait for next summer already!

Here are some of the pictures we had taken during our family reunion
The whole gang (well almost. . . missing a few)
Family group hug
Our little family!
I think I was around 23 weeks here!
This is a very forced smile from Taylin! As you can tell from all the group pictures, she was not about to cooperate with the picture taking! She just didn't want to take time off from playing for pictures, and she didn't want to wear shirts like everyone else had, and she was just flat cranky about it all! She is on very strong willed little girl!
I am trying to get Tay cooperate!
Papa and Nannie with almost all the grandkids!
Fun memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way your family pictures turned out! Super cute...good choice on the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete