Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our future Show Chior Girl : )

Be sure to go down to the very bottom of the blog and turn off our music so you can hear Tay!

This girl loves music, singing, and dancing!

I will have to try and catch her on video when she is really performing!

All three of us are getting really excited for this baby to come: ) I have to say that it has not been hard at all to not know what we are having! Even at the ultrasound, when they could have told us, it was still not hard! Josh and I were both set on not finding out what it is! Of course everywhere you go people ask you what we are having! When we tell them we don't know, we get a couple different reactions to that! The older generations (who didn't have the option of finding out the gender before the baby was born), usually says something like, "That is awesome! No one waits anymore!" And those closer to our age say something like, "You're crazy! I couldn't do that! How do you get prepared?" Well I have to say I love not knowing what it is! Call me "old fashion," but I do! This week I have really started getting excited for the baby to come and to finally know if we will be welcoming another little girl or a little boy into our family! And I have to admit it is making me look forward to the labor and delivery a whole lot more! As it gets closer and closer, the excitment of finally knowing who is in my tummy just keeps growing (as well as my tummy)! So what do you think we are having?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think its going to be a boy! ;) Glad to hear your still Prego, though, I'm not sure you are..lol. Can't wait to meet this little person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! So I'm terrible at keeping up with people's blogs and posting on my own since I've started working! You look super cute pregnant - ALL belly - lucky girl :) Good luck with the last few weeks!! I would love to wait to find out what we're having - but Bryson can't help it, lol. We figure if we get a boy ever then if we DO have more - that one will be a surprise since we'll be prepared :) Your little girl is getting so big and SO cute! Congrats again and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete