Monday, May 10, 2010

With a Moo Moo Here. . . And A. . . .

Moo Moo There! Here a Moo, there a Moo, everywhere a Moo Moo! Old Bob Ruby had a Farm! E-I-E-I-O! Taylin has a wonderful nursery leader (Bob Ruby) at church! He is amazing with all those little kids, and knows how to make them behave! Well this weekend he had us bring Taylin out to his ranch so she could see all the baby animals! It was lots of fun! Tay loved it!
The little calf eating!
The big steers!
Watching the baby lambs eat! They are so cute!
We got to help feed one with a bottle!
Checkin' out the chickens!
Look at all the animals!
And our favorite. . .
The little tiny kittens! They didn't even have their eyes open yet!
They are just too cute! I told Josh, if Tay and I ever take a trip to Wal-Mart and there happens to be some kids giving kittens away. . . he just might be in trouble! Tay and I are suckers for cute little kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment