Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday TayTay!!!

Our sweet baby girl turns 3 years old today! I can't believe it! I guess time really does fly when your having fun! Taylin has been a huge joy and blessing to us! I really don't know what I did with all my time before she was born. But one thing is for sure now. . . there is never a dull moment around here anymore! Love this silly little girl sooooooooooo much!!!
New born
1 year!

2 years!
3 years!

Birthday Party!
We had Tay's birthday party Saturday night! Lots of family, food, and fun!
My amazing cake decorating hubby!

So cute!

Cousins
Happy Birthday to you. . .
Make a wish. . .
It's a bike!!!!
So cute!

That night after most everyone had gone to bed, Tay was in the living room playing with Uncle Bryten. I was in the kitchen cleaning some stuff up and Tay walked over to me and said, "Mom. . . that was a great birthday party! It was lots and lots of fun! And I really loved my cake!" And she gave me a big hug! Then she went and found Josh and told him the same thing! What a sweet little girl! We are so lucky! And Josh and I both agreed that just that made the whole thing worth wild!"

Happy Birthday TayTay! We love you sooo sooo very much!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Josh did a great job on the cake... hidden talents. They grow up too fast but they sure are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! Happy Birthday, Taylin! Glad it was lots of fun (and worth while for you)! I need your email address. Now that I've closed down my Facebook account, I have no way to keep in contact with you! :( Would you send it to me?
    brookekittle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll!!!!!!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete