Here are pictures for all the family and friends who are wishing we were in the heat of Texas for Trenten's basic training graduation! I know I am really wishing I was there! Way to Go Trent! I am so so so proud of you! Please know I would be there if I could, but I am definitely there in spirit! Thinking about you always and loving the text updates from mom! It's almost like I am there : )
Taylin just laughed when I showed her this picture! But I think Trent looks great, even if Tay thinks he looks a little silly!
Mom, Trenten, and Bryten
Hey Punka! Does this look familiar?
Trent is in there somewhere!
Presten, Trent, Dad and Bryten
Trent, Bryten and Dad
Congrats Trent!
Mom, Trenten, and Bryten
Hey Punka! Does this look familiar?
Trent is in there somewhere!
Presten, Trent, Dad and Bryten
Trent, Bryten and Dad
Congrats Trent!My Mom, Dad, and Bryten left from Gunnison Tuesday afternoon, and meet Presten in Denver who left from here. They stayed the night in Denver and then flew to San Antonio, Texas Wednesday! They were at the Air Force Base early this morning and got to watch the Airmen run in formation. After a ceremony they were able to meet up with Trent. I guess they get to spend the rest of today touring the Lackland Air Force Base with Trenten! The graduation ceremony will be held tomorrow! And then I think Trenten gets to go off base and tour San Antonio with the family on Saturday! Then Mom, Dad, Presten, and Bryten will fly back and head home on Sunday! My Mom has been updating me by text messages as to what is happening, so it is almost like I am there! I will probably add more pictures throughout the weekend as my Mom sends them to me! So check back for more pictures!




I just love a man in uniform.
ReplyDeleteIt feels right to be back in the Air Force.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!