Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just Us Girls!

Josh and Presten have been gone all week working on a job over in Cody! So it has just been us girls! We have had fun, but we don't like when Daddy is gone! Not at all! But anyways. . . on Tuesday night we got out of the house and went and watched the middle school choir concert! Taylin loved it! She sat on my lap and didn't say a word the whole time. Then after the concert, donkey basketball was going on in the gym, so we went and watched the end of that! Tay thought that was pretty funny, but she really just liked playing on the bleachers! We have enjoyed spending lots of time together this week, and have had lots of fun, despite waking up to 7 inches of snow one morning! We have played games, watched girly movies, lots of coloring, painted our fingers and toes, done our hair many times, skyped Grandma and Grandpa, and played with make up! Tay is 100% girl! She makes me laugh all the time. I love spending time with her! But we are both so ready for Daddy to come home! And I think, just maybe Daddy is ready to come home to us, especially after he sees what we have waiting for him! But he better just be ready to come home to us not matter what we have made for him, if anything at all! This morning we have been very busy in the kitchen baking cookies and cinnamon rolls! We also have chicken in the crock pot for Hawaiian haystacks! I just love that Tay loves to bake, it is just so fun!
Yummy! Our favorite cookies that Grandma Audrey always makes!
This is our first time making them!
Tay eating cinnamon rolls!

So tired after a busy morning of cooking and baking!

Recent funny Story:
A couple weeks ago Josh came home from work and had to get ready to go to a meeting! As he was leaving, dressed in his Sunday best, Taylin turned from eating her dinner to say good-bye to Josh as he left! Right after Josh walked out the door. . . Taylin turns around to continue with her dinner and says, "Daddy sure is cute!" It was the funniest and cutest thing! I had to run out and tell Josh what she said before he drove off! What a sweet little girl!

Playing with make-up!

What a nut! Such a goofy personality!

One more funny story:

This week we woke up one morning to 7 inches of snow! Yea. . . in MAY! Spring. . . where are you? Anyways. . . the next afternoon Taylin looks outside and what do you know, it is snowing again! She loudly exclaims, "Holy Crap! It's snowing again!" As I try not to laugh, I ask "What did you say?" And she repeats, "Holy Crap! It's snowing again!" I then (while trying not to laugh) tell her that we don't need to say that! Although it could be worse, I guess we really have to watch what we say! Oh the things kids say!!!

1 comment: