Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Long Colorful Drive Home!

So I wasn't thinking when I posted these last 6 blog posts, so if you want to see them in order, go down to the one titled "The Wall" and read up from there! Otherwise it will be backwards starting with our drive home!
Taylin wearing Daddy's sun glasses!
Daddy and Tay on the way home!
Taylin is such a good little traveler! Josh and I are the type that like to get in the car and not stop until we get to where we are going! We only stop for gas! There have been many times where Tay doesn't get out of her seat for the whole drive, which is about 9 hours! And she doesn't seem to mind! She is an awesome little traveler!
So as soon as we got home (we didn't even unpack) we got straight to canning pears! We had 3 boxes of pears to can, but we ended up only doing one that night. Then I finished up the pears yesterday! Last night Josh and I strained all the scrapes, and today I have been cooking pear butter all day! Ummm our house smells so good!
BIG Thank You to Amy and Kade for canning most of our 4 boxes for peaches for us while we were gone! Otherwise (if they would have lasted this long) I would still be canning for another day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment