Friday, October 9, 2009

Fair Warning!!

So I found this really cool website, that takes your blog and turns it into a book! I know! Really cool huh? So I thought this would be an awesome thing to do at the end of every year! I would take a whole years worth of blogs and have it made into a book! Then our family would have these books of blogs through out the years! I thought this would make awesome "family history books!" So last night I told Josh about this! Although he was not quite as excited about this as I was, he still thought it was a great idea! So because I plan on doing these books, I thought it might be good to include more of our little everyday happenings, and maybe some of my thoughts about some things! Because. . . just maybe. . . sometime down the road these things will be lots of fun to read and look back on! So. . . I guess you can consider this a warning! You are welcome to read what ever I may happen to write, or you can skip over them and just go straight to the pictures! But don't say I didn't warn you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I think that is awesome. I have been wondering for awhile if there was some way to do that because I want to do it too. Where do I go to get the info on how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! What is the website that you were looking on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two sites that do this now - genius right?! I haven't looked at the cost, but I think it's a brilliant thing to do because even though we TAKE a lot of pictures, we rarely print them and I never scrapbook them anymore! Which site are you using to make yours?

    ReplyDelete