Sunday, October 25, 2009

Isn't Family GREAT?!!!!!

Well. . . this has not been the funnest weekend (to say the least)!!! On Thursday I went to Billings to have my wisdom teeth removed! Josh decided that it was best if he stayed here in town and worked, since they have a ton of stone to do on the new Hampton Inn! So he had Presten take me to Billings! So one of my sister-in-laws, Shanell, watched Taylin for us! But by lunch time, Tay had thrown up several times! Poor Shanell! It is bad enough when it is your own kid throwing up, but when it is someone elses kid it is so much worse! So Shanell ended up calling Josh, and he went and picked her up, took her home and took really good care of her all day! Thanks Shanell and so sorry! Meanwhile. . . I am in Billings having my wisdom teeth taken out! Presten has some pretty funny stories of them trying to wake me up afterwards! Thanks Pres for taking me, I know I was not much for conversation on the way home! Long story short, I don't remember a thing! First thing I remember is waking up around Sheridan (which is an hour and a half from Billings) took some Tylenol and went back to sleep. When we got home, I woke up enough to stumble into my bed. But every time I sat up or got up, I felt like I was going to either pass out or be sick! Not FUN! I have had knee surgery and shoulder surgery, but for some reason this one has been the most painful for me! So on Thursday night, another one of my wonderful sister-in-laws, Amy, brought the boys dinner, and a fruit smoothie for me! Thanks Amy- It was awesome! Then late Thursday night, after Tay had been throwing up all day and had a high temperature with rapid breathing, we ended up calling our doctor at the hospital, just to ask questions (mainly to see what we should look out for with all the swine flu scare)! We were able to give her some Tylenol and she slept well through the night! Luckily she woke up much better Friday morning! Also on Friday morning (before Tay and I were even out of bed), my amazing mother-in-law, Janene, was here! It was so nice! I was able to take some pain killers and take a really long nap, while she tended to Tay, and took care of everything for me! Hopefully we are all on the mend now! I have taken it easy the last couple days, and I have taken full advantage of Josh being home today! Thanks Joshy for taking good care of Tay and I! We love you so much and are the luckiest girls ever! I am hoping tomorrow will be a much better day!

Thanks Nanny! I realize you put off all you had going on Friday to come over and help us out! And that means more to us than you will ever know! We love you sooooo much!!
Tay's spider hat she made at story time last week!
Mommy and Tay making Halloween cookies!
Silly girl!!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a fun mom!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a trauma! So glad that you guys are feeling better. Those cookies look like fun!

    ReplyDelete