With all that has been going on around here over the last couple weeks, I am excited to be able to stay home and get ready for the baby now! As time gets closer I have a list of things to do everyday...including deep cleaning and organizing one room every day!
We are getting more and more excited for this little one to join our family! I absolutely LOVE not knowing what we are having...especially at this time in the game, cause as you get closer the more the excitement grows to finally know what or who is in there :) I am feeling pretty darn good...minus the 10 contractions I have an hour for the last month! But oh how nice it will be to bend over again and be able to take deep breaths and not feel winded after picking up the house:)
33 weeks
34 weeks
35 weeks
36 weeks
37 weeks
38 weeks
39 weeks
less than a week to go :)
Pink or Blue? Who's it gonna be?!?













No comments:
Post a Comment