Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer's End!!

Holy cow...where did summer go?!?  I can't believe it is over, although it is still very hot here!  Here is a peak into the end of our summer with my silly kiddos!


Make sure you turn your sound up and the music off at the bottom of the blog so you can hear them sing!  Jordan can sing this better, but this is the video I got so far :)


Taylin, Kaylee, and Aubrey came over and we set up a lemonade stand...even though they didn't last long, they still made $7 in about 20 minutes :)

Jordan got a much needed haircut!
We had an addition to the family!  Angela and Troy welcomed baby Brock into the family!!
We made a fruit pizza for dessert one night!

Fair Week:  Taylin clogged at fair, and was in the parade!!

Practicing our modeling skills!

Found an outfit that hopefully Tay will be able to wear for her freestyle performances :)



Summer naps!

There are several more videos I have been trying to load for the past 2 days and it is just not working...hopefully I can get those to work soon, so look for those to be coming!

Our summer ended with a sad happening... I went through my 5th (doctors consider it my 6th, but 5 sound not as bad) miscarriage!  I was 11 weeks and just had the feeling that things weren't right.  I went in for my doctor's appointment and those fears were confirmed :(  So that has been tough!  No matter how many you go through, they just never get any easier and all those feelings that I told myself I would try hard not to have if it happened again, came flooding back!  I am doing pretty good now, still working on gaining my strength back!  My doctor stopped delivering babies this year...so as hard as that was for me to find another doctor, we are considering it a blessing!  We chose a doctor in Sheridan, who to our surprise is actually specialized in miscarriages!  So I go back on Sept. 11th for some scans and testing to try and figure out why this keeps happening to us!  So please send positive thoughts and prayers our way that they maybe able to figure it out and be able to help us, so that we may never have to go through this pain and heartache again!!  And thank you to all of you who have been there for us during this time, and for all your thoughts and prayers!  There have been some amazing friends of ours here in Buffalo who have gone above and beyond anything I could of every asked for...Thank you!!

So we just got back this week from a crazy busy trip to Colorado, and Taylin started school yesterday...those blogs will be coming soon:)  Hope you all had a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. I was so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Been there, done that a couple times and it is terrible. No pregnancy is ever with out worry after that. I hope you get things figured out with your new doctor. You kids are so darling. Oh and your parents bathroom/closted is amazing. Still haven't forgotten about doing dinner sometime... Really, really feeling bad it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully when I get back from my trip to ID life will slow down. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. I hate being so far away that I can't help watch kids or anything.

    ReplyDelete