Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where has Summer Gone?

I can't believe how fast summer is flying by!  July especially has been a blur!  So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...
 What's better than a summer nap?
 Kit mini golfing
 Presten and I
 The kiddos
 Me golfing
 Presten, Kit, Jordan
 Me and my little man
 Yummm...Ice Cream
 Practicing on his sister;s scooter...he is actually pretty darn good for a little guy!
 Love them!
 My workout buddy...in her "Turbo" pose :)
 Fun at the pool...although we have not been there as much as usual this summer...it has just been so HOT, and Jordan doesn't like the cold water all that much!  But he finally has warmed up to our little pool in the back yard!
 Hanging out in a diaper
 Being goofy

 Silly
And playing dress up :)

We have been up the mountain a couple times for cookout, but I have been horrible at taking pictures lately!  I just can't believe how darn fast the summer is flying by...Tasha left us to head back to Durango on Monday...so we have been missing her this week!  Just the boys left here for now!  We only have like a month before Taylin starts Kindergarten...AHHHH!!  How did this happen?  I don't know what Jordan and I will do without her all day?  Maybe work on Potty Training...and maybe not...we will see?  Hope you all have a great rest of the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment