Monday, June 11, 2012

Hatch Family Reunion 2012

May 17th through the 21st...we spent in St. Anthony, Idaho for our family reunion!  We rented out a nice big lodge that was heaven for all the little kids!  It had so much fun stuff for them to do... hot tub, volley ball net, baseball field, basketball court, tennis court, fire pit, slides in the house, secret passageways, big bunk room, indoor gym, with the funniest bikes ever...and fuse ball table, ping pong table...just so much fun!  I don't think any of them ever had a moment of boredom while we were there!  So needless to say we all had a blast and ate a ton of yummy foods and goodies :)

We had some family pictures taken while we were there...that turned out really pretty good...considering all the little kids :)  Here are a few of those pictures!



All of us :)

We never know if the kids are going to cooperate or not :/
Papa and Nannie
Papa and Nannie with all the grand kids!
The guys... Josh, Troy, Jake, Papa, Kevin, Kade, Joe

Us girls :) Annie, Terri, Amy, Nannie, Shanell, Angela, and Me
Nannie with the girls!

Here are some pictures of all the fun times we had!


The kids enjoying the hot tub
The funniest bikes ever...Josh said I was like a kid in a candy store :)  They were so fun to ride as fast as you could on and then turn really fast...the back wheels would swing around you... So fun!

I think all the grand kids loved having Papa and Nannie time every day we were there!  They always do such fun stuff with the kiddos!
Terri and I...playing Josh and Kevin :)
Josh..kick ball!
Me holding Tay!
Smores :)
Josh and Jordan
Nannie tying crackers on Taylin
Ali and Tay playing "whack the cracker"...Joe and Pyper in the background!
Pyper... Jordan loves her!  Any time he heard her cry or say her...he would get really excited and would say "Pyper!"  And after we got home, he walked around the house for like the next week saying, "Pyper! Where go? Pyper!"  Too cute!
Jordan
Taylin, Carter, Kade, Aubrey
Taylin, Maiah, Ali, Kaylee, Jordan
Josh, Kevin, Troy

Josh and I were in charge of doing Minute 2 Win It games again!  This time we made it so that couples competed together...it turned out really good!  And I think everyone had a fun time doing!  We sure laughed hard!
The poster I made of all the games we played :)
Kevin and Josh...Penny hose!
Troy and Angela...office tennis!
Kade and Amy...Office tennis!
Joe and Annie...Suck it up!
Joe and Annie...Reindeer nose!
Nannie and Papa...Hoop Me!
Shanell and Jake...Suck it up!
Papa and Nannie... Suck it up!
Annie and Angela... Penny hose!
Jake and Shanell...Face the Cookie!
Me and Josh...Speed Eraser!
Josh and I...Face the Cookie
Kade, Kevin, and Josh...Penny Hose
Shanell and I...Penny Hose!
Josh...Elephant March!

And this is the awesome trophy I made for the winning team!
And...Josh and I came home with it!  Thanks to Josh, he pretty much kicked butt :)

We had a ton of fun!  BIG thanks to Angela and Troy for all your hard work putting it together...and to everyone else with all they did as well!  And thanks Angela for sending me pictures :)  Oh and for the awesome videos they put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment