Friday, May 4, 2012

Precious Memories :)

Here are some cute pictures we have captured over the last few weeks :)
She told me..."mom, I am ready to workout!"

 We are soooo ready for summer!!!
 Cute little stink!

 Tay got a hair cut...and she walked right in to the salon and told Alysa how she wanted it done and that she wanted it flipped up!  She was very happy with the way it turned out!  And I gotta say I think it does look pretty dang cute!

 This last weekend we headed up to Billings for a super special happening!  We got to go to the temple to see little Pyper sealed to her family, and be blessed!  It was such a special day, and I couldn't help get emotional just knowing what an amazing family this little girl will have :)
Sooooo Happy for you guys!  Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a special day, thank you for coming! It meant a lot to us :)

    ReplyDelete