Ok ...so I haven't posted anything for awhile, mainly because I have been terrible at taking pictures the last few weeks! We didn't even take one pictures during the time we spent with Josh's family over Thanksgiving :( So here are just a few pictures I have managed to take during this busy time of year!!
I finally broke down and got this little man's hair cut! I was hoping for just a trim, but due to his unwillingness to sit still... it got a lot shorter than I wanted! I was sad at first, but I gotta say it has grown on me and I think it is super cute...even though he looks much more grown up and little boyish :)
This is how I found Tay in the bathroom one evening :) She keeps me on my toes! A couple weeks ago she was in a lot of pain due to a tooth! We have had an appointment with a dentist scheduled for the 5th of December...but once she was in pain there was no waiting for December! So I called every pediatric dentist I could find in Rapid City, Billings and Casper, and all their responses were the same they could get her in for a consultation in a couple weeks but as far as getting work done they were all booked until Feb. or March :( And none of them had any advice for me as to what I should do until then! I ended up taking her to our medical doctor and he gave her a prescription for the infection she had, and told us to get it work done as soon as possible! So I finally found a pediatric dentist in Billings that could get her in the following Monday...so until then she was living on Motrin, and we had several sleepless nights! Then on that Wednesday night, I had Activity Days at the church, and Tay had gone with me! While we were there Taylin came running to me screaming that her tooth hurt, when I looked at her tooth it was bleeding pretty bad! I was thinking "great...now what do we do?" The endodontic that I worked with before Tay was born came to the church to come pick up his daughter...he took one look at it and went and made a phone call to a local dentist! He then tells me that Dr. Cotant would be meeting us at his office and that we would get it taken care of that night! So at 9 pm that night..Tay was getting her tooth pulled! She did awesome! She sat there and let them do what they needed to! I think she had been in so much pain the last few days that she was so ready for it to be taken care of! Thank goodness for Ted and Dr. Cotant...I was beyond grateful for their willingness to help!! On the following Monday I took Tay to her appointment in Billings...She will go back up on Januray 6th for some surgery :(
Dad and the kids at the Christmas parade :)
Cuties :)
So for the last few weeks Tay had been planning a sleep over and was so excited about it! So I finally called my sister-in-law, Amy and asked her if Kaylee could spend the night! Talk about two very excited little girls:) Tay had the whole night planned out with crafts, cookie making, clogging practice, baths, movies, and staying up way too late :) Josh helped build them a tent in the living room for them to sleep in...they had so much fun laying in the tent watching movies and telling each other stories with lots of giggling :) I think they both had a lot of fun...and Taylin is already talking and planning the next sleep over ;)
Cute girls!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season...we are looking forward to going to Colorado for Christmas! Tay already has her bag packed to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house :) Now if I can get us already to go in the next couple weeks, we will be doing good!




No comments:
Post a Comment