Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Day in My LIfe :)

The majority of my days, (these days) consist of following this little guy around and picking up behind him and pulling him of of you name it (if you can climb it...he is on top of it), the couch, the counters, the chairs, tables, beds (bunk beds), desks, book shelves....the list goes on! I have finally taking all my kitchen chairs out of the house and they are sitting in the garage...because I got tired of pulling this kid off the table 100 times a day! We have also rearranged their room so that he can't climb on to the top bunk bed! He would get up there and then try to climb over the edge! Now his two favorite things to do are push the buttons on the TV and climb the drawers in the kitchen to throw stuff all over the floor (see pictures below)! And no matter how many times he gets in trouble or gets put in his crib for doing these things...he doesn't seem to care! When Josh is home in the evenings and we are watching a show...Jordan walks up to the TV (thinking about pushing buttons), Josh will tell him NO! So Jordan takes a couple steps away, the grunts and slaps his own legs and then runs up to the TV and pushes a button...which he gets in trouble for...but he doesn't seem to care, cause he just keeps doing it! He is very defiant! And I don't know how to teach this kid NO!!! Any ideas? I am up for suggestions???
Little stinker
Ornery little man :O

The other night Taylin crumpled up a piece of paper and then was throwing it across the living room! She said to Josh, "Hey Dad watch how far this ball flies! It's got lots of inertia!" Josh and I were very surprised that she knew the word INERTIA...let alone used it in the right way!!! I would like to take credit for the brains on this little girl (which I do have to say...I did help in giving her those brains), but I could not explain the meaning of inertia to anyone let alone a 4 year old ;) Silly girl...she amazes me and makes me laugh everyday!!!

And even though these two can drive me crazy some days, I love them to pieces and wouldn't want to be doing anything else but spending my days raising them!!

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid that boys are just that way! At least mine is and I know many others are too. Ezra didn't climb that much though!Crazy...He did get up on to the top shelf of the closet when he was a little over 2-Yikes!I found my best bet is to say a little prayer that he doesn't kill himself and that I keep my sanity!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete