Here are some cute pictures of Tay from last night, and before church yesterday! I can't believe how grown up she is getting...crazy! She is such a sweet little thing (when she wants to be)!!!
Kisses
Trying to get a picture of Jordan!
Pretty girl!
Here are a couple videos of the kids...make sure you go down to the very bottom of the blog and turn off the music and turn your sound up so you can hear Taylin sing...the ending is the best! This girl is all about singing and dancing...she is super excited for her first clogging performance coming up on Friday!!! I love watching her sing and dance...she picks it all up way faster than I could :) And here is also a video of my other little performer...Jordan like to get out there and dance with his sister! When ever there is music playing you can bet that these two are dancing away...and I LOVE IT!!!
Love it!!!




Oh my gosh! Those videos are so cute! Taylin is so cute busting out that song!
ReplyDelete