Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Shower for Annie and Pyper

This last Saturday night, me and my sister-in -laws, Amy and Shanell, went over the mountain to Byron to give our other sister-in-law, Annie and baby Pyper a baby shower! It was alot of fun and was a big success!
The diaper cake I made for her!
Annie opening gifts!
Lots of friends

These are a couple tiles I have made while playing around with my cricut (that I LOVE)! I also made one for Pyper that I put on the diaper cake!

I have been thinking about making a web site where I sell some of my crafts!
So does anyone have any ideas as so how to ship diaper cakes? ......

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the best at baby showers! Cute cake and very cute tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for everything! You are awesome, love you!!

    ReplyDelete