We had a very busy Easter! The night before Easter, Tay thought she needed to leave a note on our door so the Easter Bunny could find her:
Easter Bunny! I love you so much!
I have waited for you all day!
Jordan is my first baby brother!
I just can't stop loving you!
Have an awesome Easter!
I love you!
Taylin Hatch
She also had to leave the Easter Bunny a carrot and a glass of milk!
Tay hunting eggs around the house that the Easter Bunny left!
Taylin in her Easter dress, before church!
Taylin and Jordan before church!
After church we came home and changed our clothes and headed straight over to a friends house for Easter dinner and a fun game of baseball! Then we headed over to another friends house for a fun Easter Egg Hunt!
Josh and Jordan at the Easter Egg Hunt! Jordan was ready to go eat!
Morgan and Tay
TayTay
We are so grateful for our Savior, for the love and sacrifice he made for us!
We hope everyone had a great Easter!




No comments:
Post a Comment