Where has the last six months gone?!?! I can't believe this little guy is 6 months old already!!! He is the happiest little thing I have ever seen! All anyone has to do is look at him and he is smiling!! Love it and can't get enough of him!!
Just a couple weeks old, close to a month old here!
And now at six months old!!

I think he maybe crawling any day... he scoots on his head (I need to get it on video, it is pretty funny) and rolls all over the place! He rolls over, sees something across the room that he wants, so he rolls back over and scoots on his head across the room and then rolls back over to get it! Recently he has started scooting on his face. So I think once he figures out how the arms work with crawling, there will be no stopping him!

In deep thought :)


After the camera!
Love this kiddo!
This was only the 2nd time we put him in this, he loves it more and more each time! He is the hardest kid to hold on to, because he bounces while holding him! He never stops moving! The first time we put him in this, I was making dinner, and Josh looked over at him and Tay had him spinning in circles so fast! We got him stopped and the poor kid looked beyond dizzy! Tay also thought it would be fun to push him like a swing, which was alos not good with the door jam so close! But don't worry no harm was done!




No comments:
Post a Comment