Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines and Other Stuff!

This year Taylin and I enjoyed making all her friends special valentines! We put together these cute little gorillas! Then we baked cookies to put in the gorillas along with some candy! She had lots of fun delivering them to her friends with plates of cookies for their families!Valentines package from Grandma and Grandpa! We also enjoyed our
BIG cookies that Nannie sends every year for Valentines!

Her V-day outfit from Grandma
Flowers from my hubby!

And Taylin got flowers from Daddy!
A snowman diaper cake I made for a friend!
Yes this outfit is getting a bit small, but it was her Easter dress when she was one year old!
So I would say we have gotten lots of good use out of it!

Too CUTE! Doesn't it look like she is ready for spring?

Yesterday we got invited over to a friends house to go sledding! So all of us girls went sledding, while Jordan took a nap nice a cozy inside! It was lots of fun! Afterwards we went in for some yummy hot chocolate and homemade bread! It was a day filled with lots of fun and good company!
Making snow angels

Tay's snow angel!
So cute in her snow gear!
Giving the girls a push!
Cute!

Some Funny Stories!
Several nights ago, Josh and I were woken up by laughter! Lots of laughter! Taylin was hysterically laughing in her sleep! It sounded like someone was in there tickling her! This laughing went on for like 5 minutes! Then she got out of her bed and came into our room! As she walked over to me, I asked her what she was doing! And she said, "Oh mom, I love you!" And just crawled right in bed with us, and I noticed that she had no panties on. So I asked her where they were and it was if she was speaking a different languae when she answered me. So I asked her again and still couldn't understand her. Josh then told me she was sleep walking. I went into her room to get her panties and found out that she had wet the bed! Which is the only time she has EVER wet the bed! So we say she was visited by the tickle monster in her dreams that made her wet the bed! HEHE!
Just the other day Taylin was looking at our frogs, and said "Mom the frogs just looked at me and said 'TayTay you are ribbit ribbit crazy!" She is one silly girl!
Taylin's primary teacher told us several weeks ago that she has found out that Tay has big words for such a little girl! In class that day there was a box elder bug in the classroom. The kids in the class decided to name it. They came up with the name "BUG"! Taylin then said that the bug needed to have a middle name too. So the teacher asked her what the middle name should be and Taylin said "Sacagawea"!
I really don't know where she comes up with this stuff! But she definatley livins up our days!
Jordan is giggling now, and I can't get enough of it! LOVE IT!
Is there anything better than the laughter of a baby?!?!?
And Taylin's hair is growing rather fast I think! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment