Time has been "painfully" flying by... no not because my baby girl will be four years old in two short months, or because my baby boy is 5 months old already, but because I have been dealing with a painful "injury"! By "injury"... I mean I sat on a pencil sticking straight up between the cushions on the couch! This happened the first part of January, and after suffering for a month and a half, Josh talked me into seeing a doctor about it! I found out that the pencil had caused a tear in the mucus membrane, also called a fissure! (sorry if that is too much info) The doctor gave me some prescription ointment to put on it that is suppose to make the muscles relax so that it can heal! She said it should feel better in 10 days and be healed up in 3 weeks, and if that didn't work I would probably have to have it surgically repaired! Well.. it has been 4 weeks and it is not any better! The pain is so bad at times I feel sick to my stomach and black out. Of all my years of playing sports, this has been my most painful injury! Anyways I am continuing to hope and pray that it will heal up on its own in the next couple weeks! I really would HATE to have to have surgery. In the meantime... yes my babies are growing too fast!
Most of Josh's family came a couple weekends ago for Hyrum's baptism! We were lucky to have Papa and Nannie as well as Joe, Annie, and Landon stay with us! It was a very busy but fun filled weekend of family! In fact we were so busy we didn't take any pictures! The only picture I took was of the tile I made for Nannie!
This last weekend we had a Bailey come stay with us while her parents went to go watch BYU play! Tay had so much fun!
And YES... can you believe this adorable little guy is 5 months old already! I already can't remember what life was like with out him! He is the happiest little guy! All you gotta do is look at him and he cracks a big ol smile! Just can't get enough of him!




No comments:
Post a Comment