Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LOVE is in the Air!

Yes, I know it's not Valentine's Day yet, but. . . last Friday (January 28th), Josh and I celebrated 5 years of married life! We both agree it has been the best 5 years ever! It's crazy to look back now on how I thought I loved him on that day five years ago (now. . . don't get me wrong, I did) but that LOVE then was nothing compared to the way I feel for him now! And that LOVE continues to grow everyday! We have been through the happiest of times together as well as the saddest of times! He has been my rock and my shoulder to cry on during those hard times, and I am so thankful for him and the sweet spirit he has! I consider myself one very, very lucky girl!Happy Anniversary Joshy! I love you more than words can say!


Also, last Friday. . . my brother purposed to his girl! And I am so very happy for him! I gotta say. .he is one amazing guy! Growing up we were the best of buds! I can really only think of 2 fights we ever had! One included a JC Penny catalog flying across the room at me, and the other I was being chased by a bat (now I am sure I did nothing to tick him off either ;) But really it takes a lot to get this kid heated up, it's almost impossible! He is the calmest, most soft hearted person there is! He is so kind and caring, and welling to help anyone in need! He has a way of bringing a calm feeling into a room! Besides me, Tasha is a very lucky girl! She is getting the BEST! And I know Presten is also getting the BEST! Tasha is an amazing girl as well! They make an adorable couple who balance each other out very well! And I could not be happier for the two of them!

Josh and I knew Tasha and her family before Presten did, while we were going to school at Fort Lewis in Durango! Josh actually had Tasha help him with his proposal to me! Funny note: While Presten was on his mission, Tasha and I even joked about her and Presten dating when he came back after his mission! Who knew they really would end up together?!?! But I am super duper excited they did! And thrilled to have Tasha join the family!
Aren't they so cute together?
Congratulations Presten and Natasha! We Love you guys!
Now here's to hoping this little monkey grows some hair before the wedding!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! They make a darling duo, just like you and Josh! You are lucky to get such an awesome girl for a Sister in law! I love Tash! AND, guess what? We will get to see you for the reception down here, right? :)

    ReplyDelete