Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our week of Celebration!

We ended our week long celebration last night with Josh's birthday (although the super bowl is coming this weekend and then Valentine's Day . . . so we still have some fun ahead)! My birthday was the on the 24th, which was a Sunday. So after we came home from church, I enjoyed a nice and relaxing day at home with my sweet little family! Josh made me my favorite dinner (Hawaiian Haystacks) and then baked me a Strawberry Shortcake! Then our anniversary was on the 28th! And then Josh's birthday yesterday! Someday we hope to make this the week of our vacations and go somewhere warm to celebrate everything! This year we celebrated everything on Saturday! Josh called me Saturday afternoon (acting as though we were still in the dating phase) and asked me if I had any plans for that night, and if I would like to go out with him. Of course I said that I would love to go out with him! So he told me he would pick me up at 6! In the mean time, Josh came home got Tay ready to go and left. He took her to the babysitter that he had arranged for himself. Then at about 6:00 my doorbell rang! And guess who? Yep. . . it was my date! He took me out to dinner and then we went to a movie! After the movie it was back to reality as we went to pick up our daughter! It was so much fun to go out with my boyfriend, but even better to go home with my sweet hubby and daughter! I love them both so much and wouldn't trade them for anything! What a fun night it was!

Tay with Josh's birthday cake!
Tay has a major sweet tooth!

The candy bouquet Tay and I made for Chase's birthday!

Closer look
My silly little baker
Last Friday Tay and I got to watch Jesse all day!
Tay loved it and was
such a big helper!

While in Colorado, I had my grandma teach me how to knit these
dish cloths! I am so glad I had her teach me! Thanks Grandma!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I love that candy bouquet you made for Chase, what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete