Taylin has been drawing faces and people since last summer, but here are some pictures of her with her cute people drawings!



Another pic of one of her outfits she picked out all by herself!
AND NOW. . . FOR THE NEXT BIG MILESTONE. . .
YES! She wrote this all by herself!!!
I have been working with her on writing her name just for fun over the last couple weeks while she is in the bath tub with her fun bath tub markers! But I was completely surprised to find this on her dry erase board this afternoon! She showed it to me and asked, "Mommy are you so happy?" Yes!!! I was so very happy and so proud of her!
And she was so very PROUD too!

She did it again for me to watch her!
Yay TayTay!!!
YES! She wrote this all by herself!!!I have been working with her on writing her name just for fun over the last couple weeks while she is in the bath tub with her fun bath tub markers! But I was completely surprised to find this on her dry erase board this afternoon! She showed it to me and asked, "Mommy are you so happy?" Yes!!! I was so very happy and so proud of her!
Yay TayTay!!!




WOW! What a smart little girl!
ReplyDelete