Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we made a quick one day trip over to Josh's parents!  As usual there was good company, yummy  food, and lots of fun...oh and how can I forget lots of football :)
And I was horrible about taking pictures...so this is all you get!
 Jordan loved holding his baby cousin Brock (Angela and Troy's little guy)!  Jordan loves babies and didn't get tired of holding him!  He was asking to hold him throughout the whole day!

Cute little guys...probably trouble when they get older :)

My Dad spent Thanksgiving in the hospital in Grand Junction this year!  He had been there since before Halloween!  When I talked to him on the phone that day he sounded pretty up beat for having kind of a bummer Thanksgiving and not the best Thanksgiving meal!  I am sure hospital food is nothing compared to my Grandma's cooking!  But I did really enjoy getting to talk to him for awhile, even though I wish I could have been keeping him company in that hospital room!

1 comment:

  1. It will be fun to see Jordan and Brock interact with one another as they get older! Hopefully they will be little angels :)

    ReplyDelete