Pictures from Halloween...one of our favorite times of year :)
Jordan's pick
Taylin's pick
This is what Taylin wore to school for Halloween!
I had to run a few errands around town on Halloween morning...so I dressed Jordan up in his costume for fun! Everyone around town thought he was too cute! He had people walking up to him in stores giving him candy!
So as you can probably tell Taylin was Little Red Riding Hood and Jordan was the Big Bad Wolf :)
I signed up to help with Taylin's class Halloween party! I had been looking for fun snack ideas for a month before hand that I could take to her party! I found so many super cute ideas and was excited about it...then I got assigned to bring DRINKS! Hmmm...so what was something fun to do with drinks to make them Halloweenie? Well I decided to get those plastic spider rings and freeze them in red and orange colored ice cubes! So each cup of juice for each kid got fun spider ice cubes in them! It turned out to be a big hit of the party!
I had planned on finding someone to watch Jordan while I went to Tay's party, but she insisted that I bring him because he was part of her costume :) Jordan absolutely loved going to the class party! He sat at the right next to Tay and thought he was one of the big kids! Tay's classmates got a big kick out of him too! Before the party they had a costume parade around the school...which was fun to go to and watch! Jordan was a bit afraid of some of the scarier costumes, until he found out it was just boys and girls under those costumes!
Some pictures of me and Tay's Halloween nails :)
After school we went to the big Monster march in town, which is crazy! Tons of people and tons of candy and takes awhile to do!
Then we went home to get ready for our church party, which I had a soup in the crock pot cooking for...well when we got home from the Monster March the soup was a burnt soggy mess and our house smelled yucky! So I threw another soup together in about 25 minutes with stuff I had! Then we were off to the party!
Once we got home we had lots of trick or treaters stop by, which is always lots of fun!
It was a long and fun filled day!















No comments:
Post a Comment