Thursday, September 27, 2012

Update: Medical Testing!

Just a quick update on what's going on with finding our why I have had so many miscarriages!  About a month after my miscarriage in August, I went back to a doctor to have some testing done to try and figure out our problems!  They did lots of scans and blood tests and came up with nothing!  So our game plan is to wait and see what happens next!  As soon as I get pregnant again I will go on Heparin shot twice a day, which is a blood thinner...just as precautionary!  And if I happen to have another miscarriage, they will take the fetal tissue and test it for chromosomal abnormalities!  So that's were we stand right now!  Unfortunately we still don't know what the problem is!  Just keep praying for patience and understanding as we go through this trial in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment