Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SICKNESS :(

The week before we left for Colorado, Taylin got sick and was throwing up. Luckily she was all better by the time we left! Then on Christmas Day, Jordan got sick! The day after Christmas, Josh got sick! The day after that, I got it! So we should be done with the stomach flu for awhile....right?!? That's what I thought anyways!
Well on the 11th of January (Wednesday), Taylin got really sick (throwing up and diarrhea)! This went on threw Sunday! And just as she is getting better with it...Jordan starts getting it that day! And he was like that all week! But Taylin was not better for long...just a day and then she was back at it! So on the 20th (Friday), I took them into the doctor, and he thought that they were on the downhill of it! So on my birthday (the 24th) when this was still going on (and our washer and dryer were as tired of washing puke and poop as I was)...I called the doctor again...he said let's give it a few more days and if no improvement then he wanted stool samples! He said he was puzzeled with this,because if it was a virus they would have built an immunity to it and be over it by now! I was really hoping they would get better really fast, because Josh and I were leaving the end of the week for our trip to Las Vegas and leaving the kids with Nannie (Josh's mom), and I really didn't want her to deal with sick kids! Well they got better, even though they got these dry coughs with no other cold symptoms! And needless to say I was soooooo ready for a vacation :)
So as Josh and I are on our way home from Vegas, we find out that Josh's mom has gotten really sick now! Poor Nannie :( And now this morning (the 1st of Feb.- Josh's birthday) Taylin is back to throwing up and diarrhea...and Jordan slept until 1:40 pm! I kept going in to make sure he was ok...he is usually up around 7:30 and for sure by 8:30! So I call our doctor again and he now wants stool samples! Both kids seem to be better right now! So what is going on? Is there something in our house making everyone sick, but not effecting Josh and I for some reason?!?! We did get our furnace checked a couple weeks ago, and all was good there! And we do have Carbon Monoxide detectors, and they have not showed anything! SO does anyone have an ideas????? I just want my healthy, happy kids back for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment