Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun in Colorado!

Lots of Fun Time with Family!
Tay and Grandpa all tuckered out after a fun time at the carnival!
Cute girly!
Grandma and Tay reading a fun book!
Cute little guy!

Cattleman's Days!
We were lucky to be able to be in Gunnison during Cattleman's Days,
so we joined in on all the fun activities going on!
Carol and Presten at the carnival
Tay fishing for a duck! She won three stuffed animals at the carnival!
Riding the train! She had so much fun at the carnival!
The slide she couldn't figure out at first, but once she did she wanted to do it over and over!
At the rodeo! We left Jordan with Aunt Debbie while we went to the rodeo...and we should have left Tay too! No more taking kids with us to the rodeo until they are 12!!! Thanks Aunt Debbie for watching Jordan for us!!
Tay, Punka, and Grandma watching the parade
Jordan watching the parade
Race car!
This is how Jordan enjoyed the carnival!

Hitting
One night the boys and I went to the batting cage and hit a bit! It was a lot of fun! I am a little rusty, seeing as how it has been years since I have hit a ball!
Josh, and Jordan can't wait to play!
Presten
Josh, Jordan, and Trent

Pitkin
I am so glad we were able to get to go up to the cabin a couple times while we were there, since it has been a couple years since we had been there! It's always so fun to be at the cabin and relax!
Uncle Bryten and Jordan
Me and my little guy!
Throwing rocks in the pond!


Play house
Daddy and his boy
Uncle Pres and Jordan


So sweet
4th of July
On the morning of the 4th we left our favorite place, Durango, and headed to Silverton for a fun parade, and to say hi to my college roommate Krissy! The parade was fun and we also saw a lot of familiar faces! After the parade we headed to Gunnison, to spend time with family and watch the fireworks there!
Eating a sucker and ready for the fireworks
Watching the fireworks


Eating a hamburger

Daddy and Jordan
Grandma and Jordan

Perm
So since Tay cut her own hair back in January and cut it all off, by this time it was grown out to the point that there was not much you could do with it...and since she was a flower girl for Presten's wedding, we decided to perm it! It turned out super cute, and she did pretty well sitting still for the process!




Sprinklers!
Fun in the sun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Josh also worked really hard while we were down in Colorado...he finished putting efis on my parents house and then he completely from stat to finish did my great Uncle's house in Montrose with efis! I just love my amazingly talented husband! And I am so greatful for all he does! I am one very lucky girl :)
I also did a bit of work too! My mom and I with some help from my brothers did some painting in my parents house! It was fun and really improved the look and feel of a few rooms!!
It was so much fun coming and being able to stay and spend a lot of time with everyone! Miss you all already!

No comments:

Post a Comment