The silly things TayTay says:
Oh where do I start....hehe! So the other day Taylin was hanging her clothes all over the house... and she told me, "Mom I want to be a store owner when I get big! And if don't have clothes in my store all the people will be very disappointed!"
Later that day I asked her if she had washed her hands, she replied, "Yes I most certainly did!" I told Josh this girl uses a big vocabulary than I do...he agreed!
Several days ago, Taylin put a jewel sticker on her forehead and told me she was an Indian Princess. She then asked, "Mom will you help me find a sari to wear, like what the Indian Princesses wear!"
Yesterday as I was picking up the house throwing some papers away and Tay says to me, "You know Mom, you should really recycle things instead of throwing them away!"
And this morning she asked me to feel her face, and so I did and I told her it was really soft and asked her what she did... She said, "I shaved!" Hahaha!
Oh my Jordan! I just can't get enough of your sweet smiles and adorable giggles!
Anyways...when Pres got here on Monday, he brought with him Taylin's dress and shoes for his wedding! So we tried on the shoes to see how they fit and I had just hung up her dress in my closet. After a little while Tay comes and whispers in my ear, "I think I better try my dress on to see if it fits!" So we tried the dress on as well! She is so excited to wear her pretty dress for the wedding! Here is a little preview!

So sweet
Love these two!
Yumm Chocolate!
The other night during dinner, Jordan was being pretty cranky so Josh gave him a hunk of chocolate to chew on! And that sure turned his attitude around:)





After the chocolaty mess we needed baths!
Yumm Chocolate!
The other night during dinner, Jordan was being pretty cranky so Josh gave him a hunk of chocolate to chew on! And that sure turned his attitude around:)
After the chocolaty mess we needed baths!




No comments:
Post a Comment