So on Saturday Taylin and I went to Casper for a fun Mommy and TayTay day! We left Jordan with a friend for the day! On Friday night as I was getting Jordan ready for bed...Taylin comes in and says to me, "Mom I can't believe you are going to leave Jordan with a babysitter! I am going to miss him soooo much! Can we please just take him with us...IT"S MY DREAM!" So I explained to her that I wanted for just me and her to spend some time together! She finally agreed that that would be fun! The plan in Casper was to go get her ears pierced...which she has been begging for, for awhile now! But Saturday morning when she got up...I asked her if she was excited to finally go get her ears pierced ...and she broke into tears! She told me she was scared and didn't want to! So I told her that was ok,
she did not have to get them pierced if she didn't want to! So we dropped Jordan off and headed to Casper for some fun Mommy and TayTay time...but what she did not know (and neither did Presten) was that we would be going to the airport to pick up Tasha!!! Once she finally guessed what her other surprise was she was super excited! After we picked up Tasha... Tay told me
she really wanted to get her ears pierced but was scared! So we went to the mall and let Tay decide if she wanted to or not! Well to my surprise she got right up on the chair and had her ears pierced with out even shedding a tear or anything! And then as soon as that was done...she was ready to go home and show Daddy her ears! So on the drive home Tasha and I tried thinking of ways she could surprise Presten! When we got home the guys were still at work...so when we heard them drive up Tasha and Taylin hid in Tay's closet and I sat in her room pretending to put her clothes away! When Presten walked into the room...I told him that Tay is sooo excited to show him her ears but she is hiding to surprise you! So as Presten opened the closet door, I picked up the camera to video! At first he didn't see Tay or Tasha (that why he looks at me and smiles) then when Tasha pops out all he could say was "why are you here!" Hahaha! I am sure he was more that happy she was there! Tasha was trying to get a big reaction out of Presten... and to that Presten says he does not give reactions!!! Then on Saturday night Amy and Kade watched the kids for us so we could go out to dinner! It was a fun fun day!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment