
Several days ago, as I was getting ready for the day, I walked by our bed. . . and stopped to just look at Taylin and Jordan laying there in our bed! I took a few moments to just look at my precious babies, these sweet little spirits that our Father in Heaven has in trusted me with! What an overwhelming, humbling, and amazing responsibility that is! And as I thought of all those things, I also thought to myself, "Whoa. . . when did I grow up, get married, and have KIDS!" I am sure my parents wonder the same thing!!! I guess time sure does fly by when you are having fun! Because I certainly don't remember growing up. . . will I ever feel like a grown up? In the meantime. . . I am loving my sweet little family! They are so fun! And speaking of family. . . yesterday while at Josh's parents house, Josh, Tay, Jordan, and I were walking down the stairs together and Taylin says, "Look we are a family!" Then a moment later she says, "Oh no. . . were not a family! We need my baby sister!" Hahaha! I don't think she is going to let this one go! I hope she doesn't mind waiting awhile!
Anyways. . . we have had a busy couple of weeks!

Jordan turned 1 month! And Taylin and Daddy baked a cake for the occasion!

We decorated for Christmas!

Tay got a haircut!


We baked gingerbread cookies to take to some friends!

Jordan is growing so fast! He is now interactive smiling!
And those smiles make my day. . . heck they make my week!!!

How could you not just love that face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment